[TechAssist] Re: Philips / Magnavox TS2744C103 Chassis # 27B8 No Video, no OSD, Sound is OK.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:26:20 -0700

Thanks Bob,...but, I have saved that post from last time.
Already checked everything suggested. (More then once).
I need some NEW suggestions on this one.
I have the factory remote,...but, it won't reset the eeprom.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx