[TechAssist] Re: Philips F8 chassis service menu?

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:01:29 -0600

If you pushed 062596-menu you are in Service Default Mode (SDM). That shows
time on, software number, and option bytes.  You need SAM ,Service Alignment
Menu.  For that, push 062596-Status, then scroll down to geometry.  Height
is labled VAM and centering VSL (doesn't that make sense?).  (do not change
items V60 and H60).   John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.