[TechAssist] Re: Philips F8 - Vert Problem

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:01:05 -0400

Thanks Max, I do have the Sams #4596 to go by for now. I was just hoping
some other Tech has ran across this odd vertical problem on these common
Philips F8 Chassis. I am at home right now but will troubleshoot more in the
morning. Thanks again Max for the very kind offer.

Dan Garris
Garris TV
New Bern, NC
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx