[TechAssist] Re: Philips F8 - Vert Problem?

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:03:20 -0400

Thats what I thought as well. I have no Yoke buzzing and the picture has no
Convergence problems or keystoning - just the bottom half of the picture has
"lots of lines" in it. You can see thru the lines and make out the bottom of
the picture and when you change channels the On-screen display (which shows
at the top of the picture) can be seen retracing at the bottom of the screen
along with the lines in the bottom of the screen. The top half is fine. I
even replaced C2489 even though it tested ok with the ESR meter. I still
have the problem. I've not seen this problem on the F8 before!

Dan Garris
Garris TV
New Bern, NC
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx