[TechAssist] Re: Pay Pal sucks

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 04:47:20 -0500

There has been one for eons but no one uses it. Go to:
and click on "enter chat"
Doug

Ed Gaidies wrote:

> NESDA members thought like what????
> Although this subject is not Tech based, of interest to me...at least.
> We need a Chat Room.
>
> -Ed-
>
> -Ed-
> Ed Gaidies
> Tel-Tek Electronics
> Ontario-Canada
>
> teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org