[TechAssist] Panasonic-PV-IQ303-shuts down

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:54:01 -0500

Hello Everyone,
                       I'm trying to estimate this camcorder and wonder if
anyone has seen this problem; everything works except when battery voltage
reaches 5.75 volts the camcorder flashes low bat picture in view finder and
then it shuts off, if I power it from my power supply and set it to 6 volts it
runs fine draining about 1 amp in record mode with tape running. This unit is
10 years old.
Thomas Berger
Electronic Home Systems
P.O.Box 309