[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic ct-36sx12f; Flash on turn-off

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:18:17 -0400

Thanks Eric,

I should clarify though, The set is working. I used the info from that
tip. It has been runing for about a week. It was only when I was
preparing to move it out of the shop that I noticed this problem.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                            Ben Franklin