[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic VHS Camcorder power supply/charger info needed

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:26:48 -0600

Walter,
I have a manual on the AG-B3 ( AG-170 ), and the AG-B21 ( AG-187 ) if they
are similar.
When I fix these for the prison, they always just turn out to be broken
traces on the PC boards, mostly under the stand-up regulator IC, and the
power input area. ( The kind of traces that stick to your soldering Iron,
when removing the solder with solder wick. )They are a little frustrating to
take apart, and re-assemble, but,...thats what you have to do.

HTH,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx