[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic TV model CT-32HX41CE chassis AP346has no picture

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:26:37 -0400

VanceBaldwin shows it as $380.00, not stocked... push it in a bit harder...
I was told one of the well known tuner/module rebuilders were looking
into rebuilding these HDTV modules. Only time.
Phil Bader

Doug Keller wrote:

>$362?????? For a replacement board? So much for years of tech school. I
>guess. We should all have gone into either the medical field or became
>importers.
>
>Doug Keller
>Wis-Kel Electronics
>101 Freeland Ave.
>Terra Alta, WV
>USA        26764
>dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://www.tech-assist.org
>"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
>won't live long enough to make them all yourself"
>

>tvservice wrote:
>

>>It cannot be bypassed
>>there is a modification kit and bulletin but not or your symptoms
>>replacement TNPA1669S is @ $362. US
>>Robert
>>tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>H & H Electronics Inc

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx