[TechAssist] Panasonic TV model CT-32HX41CE chassis AP346 has no picture

  • From: "drvcr" <drvcr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:16:54 -0400

Hello, Techs
This TV has no picture, turn screen control all the way up I can see screen
with lines no picture. I switch  DG board from other working TV, now  it gives
me perfect picture. DG board part#TNPA1669S is None-Serviciable module, it is
very expensive ($490.00 CAD dealer price) and  TV only 3years old. I change all
12 surface-mount caps no  help. This module will converts any source of video
input into HD signal.  Have anyone try to repair this module
successfully?(bypass like we did to Mitsubishi TV? , or a good  used one will
help! TIA
Don B.