[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic TV, Model DTN3178, Dead, Only Relay click

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:26:35 -0500

Ken, I don't have the print but I do have 3 STRS6301's. They have 5 pins
bent to the front and 4 to the back.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx Date:
Thu, Jun 17, 2004, 1:42pm To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
[TechAssist] Panasonic TV, Model DTN3178, Dead, Only Relay click
Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need a print of the power supply of other help it troubleshooting this
beast. Relay clicks when power button is pressed, but no other sign of
life.

It uses an STRS6301 regulator, not the A version. The only one I have in
stock has the legs bent opposite to the way they need to be to be
installed. Don't remember running into this before.

TIA,
Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)
The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the
Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!