  From: Randy Evans
  To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 12:37 PM
  Subject: [TechAssist] Panasonic Stereo SA-AK90 F61 Error displayed

  I'm the 3rd servicer to get this unit !

  I wicked-out the Audio Output IC but still get
  the F61 Error. Can't find any discrete components
  that are bad.  The only thing that the other tech told me was that he had to
  replace Q815 "Power-Down-Detector", because
  the face of it was "blown-off"
  This unit doesn't use a fan, and the power supply uses discrete
  components instead of an STK regulator IC.
  I don't have the service manual.
  Any help appreciated !

  Randy J. Evans
  VCR SERVICE