[TechAssist] Panasonic PVC2541 TVCR wonmt stay on

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:25:11 EDT

This set produces HV and indications that it wants to run but then shuts
down. I changed the Vertical IC assuming that the micro needed to see a
vertical
pulse. But it didn't help. The vertical is working for a second. High voltage
 pulses appear to be normal for the short period they are visible. VCR
appears to  be working normally. It will load and unload even though the TV
will not
run. If  I press the power button continuously and fast the screen will light
and be  filled out in of course a pulsing fashion. Does this sound familiar
to anyone?
Hollis Bates,  Field Engineer-retired, Lewiston,  Maine,HSWAD@xxxxxxx