[TechAssist] Panasonic PV- C2032W TV/VCR

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:23:04 -0700 (PDT)

Need the schematic for the main board. Kid put quarter in and shorted
components. I replaced what I could see and it came on for a couple of minutes
looked like there was a problem in the video section  then it went off and does
not turn on any more. The SMPS is working for most of the supply voltages. Have
checked big watt resistors and a few diodes. Nothing evident yet. Gone about as
far as I can without schematic.
                                                           Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video