[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic NV-8100 No EP?

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:52:49 -0400

Ken;
I have never run across one that would be designed for SP only playback. The
control head could be open, out of alignment, or broken lead.
Even the commercial units they use in stores with the monitor built in would
play both SP and SLP, although not all units would play EP.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"