[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic M/W code H98 ?

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:06:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello:
Thanks to all that reply to my message.The problem was the power supply module
and customer found it too expensive and no willing to pay for the repair.
Thanks again,
Jorge.
Jeff Dougherty <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jorge,
This is for a slightly different model:
Shuts off after 15 seconds Check ground strap from the DPC Board to the
chassis, a
star washer will make better contact
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111 any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com