[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic LCD model PT-50LC13

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:57:29 -0500

Peggs;
These are usually Mercury Vapor Lamps, so I'm not sure you would get a
"filament" reading.
Also....when you have the Lamp Compartment "open" on Toshiba there is an
interlock "defeat" which cuts the voltage to the lamp. Not sure if your
Panasonic is the same. So don't get sidetracked.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx