[TechAssist] Panasonic CTV Model CT-27G14\AP330 chasis\Dead

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:56:49 -0700

This set when powered on,relay clicks once and then clicks
again,shutting tv dn.Hot is not shorted.D825 is ok.Fuse and fusibles
also ok.Checked all diodes.For starters I replaced the reg. STR-58041.On
pin 1 (reg input) When I first power it on,voltage comes up to 125v but
then goes to 0.Something is loading it dn but can't trace it without a
sm.I rang the flyback and it checks ok.If anyone has any tips or
suggestions,I would apreciate it very much. Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ