[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-36SX31E BP372 chassis

  • From: "gmkopp kopp" <gmkopp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:50:46 -0600

There is also 3 repair kits for that model. Check Tritronics they list all
three.
Maybe a Panasonic ASC would describe the purpose of each kit???
Or you can order all 3 for less than $25
We eventually found a MISSING 100 ohm resistor near the fly.

Coach
At Home TV Service
4975 W 80th Ave Westminster, CO 80030
303 722-3333