[TechAssist] Panasonic CT-27G5CB

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:29:09 -0400

I had one here that was hit by lightning. Replaced IC001 (MN1874088TL3)
and IC101 (AN5166K) replaced with AV5165K which was the replacement.
On tuner sound most channels have a rushing sound in the audio
background. Varies from Channel to Channel. If  External Inputs are used
sound is clean.
        There is only one adjustment for Audio in Service Menu, but does
not correct the problem.
        Anyone have any ideas what else this might be. As I said,
lightning, but I don't suspect the tuner was affected.

Thanks
-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx