[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Audio M# sa-ak500

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:51:51 -0400

I am uploading the following zip file to the members area:

SAAK500.zip

Once you unzipped it, there should be an .exe file that is self executing.
Sorry I do not have it in any other format.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms