[TechAssist] Panasonic Audio M# sa-ak500

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:26:58 -0500

Looking for a part number for location D1. Tritronics list it as a photo
interupter but that is more than likely for the cd player. The one I need is in
the audio IF section. It is labeled as D1 but is a transistor. There are 3 of
these in this circuit and the number on the transistor is "i211" right under
that is has "2e". None of which looks familiar and doesn't seem to cross to
anything. I was hoping someone might have a diagram for this and could give me
a good part number.
Thanks

Jason
Moutons Electronics