[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic AG-RT600P Time Lapse VCR

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

There is only one button for record. That button has a light that comes on when
in record mode. That light comes on as it should when in record mode. I am
injecting color bar signal at video input. The signal is not getting to the
head amp pack, board.It is being lost several stages back in the video
processing IC. The function lock is an override that renders some of the
functions inoperable during record mode.Basically to keep some one from coming
along and interrupting the record process inadvertently. I did check that
function    Paul
J Silverman <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Does it just do nothing when
the record button is pressed? Maybe record and
play must be pressed at the same time. also make sure that your cassette
does not have the protect tab broken out. Also take a look at the safety tab
switch. I believe that unit has a function lock so record might just be
locked out.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave