[TechAssist] Re: PTV Unusaul Coolant Leak - Fixed??Toshiba sucks NOT

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Toshiba gives us less trouble than anything we sell
or have ever sold.
I've had only one Toshiba to fail in warranty in
over 2&1/2 years. I've had 4 Hitachi's in that same
time frame, and that's not bad either considering
the hundreds that we sell.
But, I constantly have RCA's in the shop.
About the only time I see a Toshiba is when
Lightning gets them.
But anything below a 31" set is NOT built by
Toshiba, and we don't sell those.
I think that they should abandon the small set
market, just because they aren't up to Toshiba
Quality anymore.
IMHO
Walter

=====