[TechAssist] Re: PTK195 - Black Bar in Picture?? FINAL POST

  • From: "Danny Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 14:33:08 -0400

Looked like I had FIXED set (replaced T-Chip), played great for almost 40
mins, heated T-chip to point where it was so hot I could not touch (before
it would not take long to go out if heated).... THEN....Guess what??
Correct....Black blanking bar appeared! Customer wanted set back today for a
game and did not wish to put more than $150 ($200 max). He decided to take
set home and not bother with repairs. Was a Tough dog! Thanks ALL!

Garris TV
New Bern, NC