[TechAssist] Re: PTK 169 PEC Projection (P60752EB) Fixed!!!

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:22:33 -0400

Thank you , the customer did figure it out for himself finally. After a half
a dozen phone calls asking me various questions. Not having the set in front
of me I just told him there has to be a way to remove the front.
 Like in the old PJR 600 RCA the speaker cover pressed on with plastic cups.

Bruce.