[TechAssist] Re: PIONEER PTV SD-P50A5-K DEAD

  • From: Labeauxman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:09:19 EDT

Hi All,
    This one is still at the customers home. After an initial once over I
found fuse/FU106 open and D125 shorted. I need a part number for D125 and 126.
Thought I'd replace them both while I'm doing it. Not having a print or any
experience with pioneer in years I was wondering if I should also be looking at
something else in this unit? The HOT is good. shoot gunning the unit only
turned
up the shorted diode and open fuse. Any ideas appreciated.

                                   Thanks,
                                        Lindsey

Lindsey Altman
At Home Service Company