[TechAssist] Re: PDF service manual files: can I send part of it?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:08:27 -0400

In the manual diagram, select snapshot. Hold down left mouse button and
drag across the area of interest and you see a dotted square open.
inside this window is what is put to the clipboard.The snapshot tool
automatically puts it there, like copy and paste, you then right click
on an email and click paste to put it where you want it. Am I right,
fellows?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx