[TechAssist] Re: PDF service manual files: can I send part of it?

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:32:59 -0400

Agreed. I have Adobe Acrobat Professional (full version) that allows me to
take a PDF document (as long as it was NOT encypted like some of the Zenith
manuals) and delete pages. As many of you know whom I have sent a "partial"
manual, this is how I was able to accomplish this. It may be worth getting
this version as opposed to the reader only version.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms