[TechAssist] Re: PDF service manual files: can I send part of it?

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 15:39:32 -0400

I am at home(using webmail to see my forum) and I just downloaded and
installed PrimoPDF. It is the cat's a**! I love this. I opened a big
owners manual in pdf, selected one page diagram, did the "print"
thing. It sent it to My Documents (my default location) and there it
was! This is nice. I wonder if my wife who is an Autocad user can use
this to convert a dwg drawing to a pdf this way?
Thank you!
Phil Bader