[TechAssist] Re: PDF document...schematics

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:35:40 -0500

My understanding of the program is, you can take multiple documents and
pictures combined to produce a PDF version. This version is produced by not
duplicating each word but stores the letters that are the same and in the
reproduction makes the total file size smaller. It also will compress the
size with distiller in the final draft.

This is the benefit of the program. If you look at the size of the PDF sent
by a manufacturer of pdf documents ,it is very small considering it may be
40 or 50 pages...

In fact I am sure this is how it used to work for me...?? Will let you know
if this is the case??

Bruce.