[TechAssist] Re: One Last try! Sony KV32xbr400 11 blinks then shuts off

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:13:29 -0500

Solder the Yoke board up on the CRT. A little hard to get to but I have a
feeling that is your problem on that XBR.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Check out the Electronic Repair Screensaver We created. More Images to come!
To download these Collections you must first install the Eyetide Viewer:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474