[TechAssist] Re: Off topic posts

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:14:01 -0500

This is exactly what we are talking about.  Please, no more
off topic replies to the admin post on off topic posts.  We
want to keep as many members here as we can.  Everyone is
capable of helping.  The complaints we are receiving are
about too many posts that have nothing to do with repair
help or repair consumer electronics.  They DO read them (all
the posts), or else they would not know they exist.  :-)

Thanks,
God Bless Us All
Tech-Assist Administration
http://tech-assist.org