[TechAssist] ORION VCR MODEL VR0101AC DEAD

  • From: "Fernand Goguen" <fgoguen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:40:16 -0300

I have this VCR that came in dead. Fuse is ok. I measure +56 and -56 at the
primary but I get nothing at the secondary. I measured the resistance of the
transformer T501 and I find resistance on the primary and secondary pins. I
checked all the diodes and transistors as well as caps and I find nothing
wrong. Is there some kind of problem I hsve overlooked with that transformer?
Any help would be appreciated.
FERNAND GOGUEN
GOGUEN TV SERVICE
COCAGNE, N.B., CANADA