[TechAssist] Re: **** Notice!!!!!

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:04:33 -0800 (PST)

Your right Doug anyone that is "young" and has good sense will find a better
way to starve by inches than this business. I thought I was probably the oldest
on this list. 71,  Been doing this for 43 years. But Grady down in Texarkana
has me beat as far as age. I always say I probably will die with a soldering
iron in my hand.      Paul       .
Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Is it just me, or is everyone on this
list a "mature" (for lack of a
better word) technician. Is anyone on this list under, say, 30? Is no
one young even getting into this business? I will state, in my opinion,
that if they DON'T get into this that in itself is a plus to their
success in life.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA 26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"

Kevin Harris wrote:

>Happy Birthday JAY (sir)
>always respect my elders
>(you beat me, i turn 50 in october)
>Kevin Harris
>kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>800-638-3328 x1241
>Tritronics Inc.
>Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.