[TechAssist] Re: **** Notice!!!!!

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: J Silverman <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:24:12 -0800

As impossible as it seems I still think Mr. Dingle's Water Car should
be considered. The word is that he used pulsed DC at a particular
frequency, and duty cycle to generate unusually large amounts of
hydrogen, while the car is running off of hydrogen. Here is a more
detailed description:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Pine.BSF.3.96.1000914101712.8437C-100000%40shell.mlode.com&rnum=51

  How it works according to him, his reactor uses electricity from a
12-volt car battery to transform saltwater or ordinary tap water with
salt into deuterium oxide or heavy water, which is chiefly used as a
coolant for nuclear reactors.

  Deuterium is actually a hydrogen isotope with twice the mass of
ordinary hydrogen, and heavy water is produced when the hydrogen
atoms in H2O are replaced with deuterium.

  "The electricity from the battery splits the water into its
hydrogen and oxygen components, and this hydrogen can then be used
to power the car engine. Normally it takes temperatures of about
5,400 degrees Fahrenheit to generate hydrogen from water, but here
I am just using an ordinary 12-volt battery," he claimed.

THE ABOVE EXCERPT IS FROM THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE

Subject:  Car That Runs On Water.                     Sept. 13, 2000.

  Here is something about a car that only consumes water.

From: R M
 Subject: Dingles water car
Friends and Beloveds,
  Over 10 years ago along with a small group of Ramtha students in Yelm
Washington--we watched a demonstration of a motor being run on water!
by a local inventor--inside of his garage!!  No odor--no fumes!!
  Why  after 30 years are there no car companies or power companies
producing these almost cost-less free forms of energy--and saving us 30
years of massive earth pollution?
  If you do not know the answer why--please read the 3  small "Handbooks
For The NewParadigm!!   First one is FREE..at global@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or read any of the thousands of available books that truly reveal how we
have been "herded" into this "mind-fix" of physical lack, of human
suffering, of violence, of war--all purely for GREED by a handful of
soul--less"dupes" that control gov-rnments and us masses via money,
force or threat of as-asination!!
  When will we individually and collectively WAKE UP and say--NO MORE!!
  What say we change this picture?
  Light, love and JOY***Michael

Von: Dr Bryan Nelson <brynel@xxxxxxxxx>
An: Undisclosed-Recipient:;@yelmtel.com;
<Undisclosed-Recipient:;@yelmtel.com;>
Datum: 12 September 2000 22:05
Betreff: Dingles water car

http://www.inquirer.net/issues/aug99/aug12/features/fea_main.htm
August 12, 1999

  Maker of water-powered car still fighting after 30 years

  By Joey G. Alarilla
  1969 was a landmark year for a number of reasons, including the
conquest of space and cyberspace. Even as that year saw Neil Armstrong
and Buzz Aldrin walking on the moon, so was the Internet born when
its earliest incarnation, the United St-tes Defense Department's
Arpanet (Advanced Research Project Agency network), went online.

  In the Philippines, 1969 was also the year that a Filipino inventor
claims to have started tinkering with a revolutionary concept for the
automotive industry. His idea: To power cars using hydrogen derived
from ordinary water.

  Today, 30 years later, inventor Daniel Dingel is driving around in
the only water-powered car in the world, still complaining that
Filipino gove-nment officials and scientists refuse to support his
invention.

 "They keep saying that the g-vernment is pro-poor, but what they do
is sell off the resources and wealth of the Philippines. The
go-ernment should really support the development of technology that
would help the country pay its huge foreign debt," he said.
  At the Inquirer parking lot last Tuesday, Dingel showed off his
"concept car"- a red 16-valve Toyota Corolla with the small hydrogen
reactor that he invented hooked up to its internal combustion engine
(ICE). Dingel's hydrogen car has actually received media coverage
since the late '80s or so, but to date his invention has not yet been
patented and commercialized.
  Dingel attributed this to the influence of multinational companies,
such as the o-l companies. A conspiracy theory worthy of the X-Files,
perhaps, but if Dingel's idea is real, then the truth is way out there.
  How it works according to him, his reactor uses electricity from a
12-volt car battery to transform saltwater or ordinary tap water with
salt into deuterium oxide or heavy water, which is chiefly used as a
coolant for nuclear reactors.
  Deuterium is actually a hydrogen isotope with twice the mass of
ordinary hydrogen, and heavy water is produced when the hydrogen atoms
in H2O are replaced with deuterium.

  "The electricity from the battery splits the water into its
hydrogen and oxygen components, and this hydrogen can then be used
to power the car engine. Normally it takes temperatures of about
5,400 degrees Fahrenheit to generate hydrogen from water, but here
I am just using an ordinary 12-volt battery," he claimed.

  Just how this kind of chemical reaction is possible using an
ordinary car battery is, of course, the secret behind Dingel's
invention--and the kind of claim that leads people to dismiss him as
a crackpot and charlatan. In fact, while hydrogen is being touted
as a viable alternative fuel in the US and other countries, these
prototypes do not make use of ICEs but fuel cell engines, nor do
they run on ordinary water but on liquid hydrogen.

  For example, DaimlerChrysler unveiled in the US in March the
hydrogen-powered NECAR 4 (New Electric Car), which is based on a
Mercedes-Benz A-class compact car.

  In these fuel cell cars, water is just a by-product of the reaction
between hydrogen and oxygen ions, which produces the electricity to
run the car's engine. In this sense, the fuel cell process is the
reverse of Dingel's discovery. Also, Dingel claims that his reactor
can work with any existing ICE-based car.

  Dingel said some investors from Taiwan now plan to commercialize
his car and help him get an international patent.

  Another invention In the Philippines, Dingel also partners with
Cobis Clean Cars for another invention that his hydrogen car
showcases--the so-called electromagnetic fluid (EMF) treatment. While
this might sound like something out of Voltes V, EMF was supposedly
derived from such plants as okra, saluyot, ampalaya, langka, and
water lily.

  This treatment is supposed to improve a car engine's performance
and oil life because it produces an "air magnet" to reduce friction
to practically zero.

  So, is this Filipino-invented hydrogen car for real, and will this
idea soon drive the cars we're driving? That's the dream that Dingel
has kept alive for 30 years.

  The Coming Energy Revolution

  The Free-Energy Device Handbook | The Anti-Gravity Handbook |
Keely's Secrets | The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla,

Fw: Re: WaterCar ! babelfish translate
b.. Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:04:19

  From: William Beaty billb@xxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

  Translated by <A target=_blank
"http://babelfish.altavista.com/";
http://babelfish.altavista.com</A>
  The water auto of Daniel Dingle
  At the beginning of 1999 I became on the German television in N3 the
water auto of Daniel Dingle, which is to drive only with water instead
of gasoline, 3 minutes shown in a contribution. When my acquaintance
told me of the water auto, I did not believe it initially. After I
had looked at myself a copy of the film several times, my skepticism
yielded. I gave the address of the inventor Daniel Dingle to my
following acquaintance on its the address of the inventor Daniel
Dingle to my following acquaintance on its journey to the Philippines.

  Report on a journey of my acquaintance Wolfgang Czapp:

============================+
Roger Cathey                  +
Robert Cathey Research Source +
rsc@xxxxxxxx                  +