[TechAssist] Re: (No Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:37:48 -0700

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:56:55 -0400

John,
I see now..you use web mail to read your mail online.
I looked for that option in Hotmail, but don't see it.
But, something odd..I just created a sig file in Hotmail and clicked to
reply to a message and it was included in the reply.
Not really sure what to tell you here as it worked for me.

Jeff(vacation 10-6 to 10-11) www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111