[TechAssist] Re: Nintendo Gamecube

Does it look like a dome with about 6 'notches'? If so, there are 2 sizes
of these.
I think MCM does have them. Maybe EasyPower does too or even Electrosound.
Obviously, I don't remember where I got mine.
FOUND it for you MCM part #22-1150 or 22-1145.
Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It
Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home)