[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic of Convergence Board for Philips 55PP9401

  • From: "Jon Garver" <jongar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:07:13 -0500

Thanks to Terry, Bob, & Jim, I have the schematic and a
variation of one that is a slightly different model number.

Going to call it a day for now and get back on it tomorrow.

The I.C.s have the - & + voltages but they are a little low.
I'll switch the 2 I.C.s tomorrow and see if the symptoms
change any. Both had bad solder connections but re-soldering
them didn't help.

Jon Garver
Heritage Television Service
204 Heritage Rd.