[TechAssist] Need schematic for Emerson TC3050DN

  • From: "STERLING PASHER" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:34:34 -0230

I have a color problem with this set. It uses a ECN2511 in the CRT. PC
Board. I need a schematic of this set or a schematic ( PCBoard) of a TC2760
as it uses same I/C.
I've checked the picture tube and it is ok , so I would like to scope the
rest but don't know the pin out of ENC2511
Also does anyone know were to get Emerson parts.

Buck Pasher
Buck's TV
Gander Newfoundland
Canada