[TechAssist] Need help on RCA chipper checker!

  • From: maintv <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:49:30 -0600

Just got the new chipper-checker- , hooked it up as per the CD rom help
screens.
We can not get it to SEE any Eeproms on any board we hooked it to!  All
self test are ok.
We tested RCA boards  CTC195 and CTC203 that we got as junk from Matt
electronics.
The Eeproms are still installed in boards.  The test keeps saying
-unable to read.  The help screens are not alot of help.
What are we doing wrong!
Reply to our e-mail so as not to tie up Techassist.
TIA
Hugh
Main TV

maintv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx