[TechAssist] Re: Need help Id'ing lamp

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:38:00 -0400

John, I have 20 pcs that look exactly like that but I don't know what
voltage they are rated at. At 12V, they light up but not all too bright.
There are numbers on the metal tabs,

on one tab it reads: "28PSB"  and on the other tab, it reads "EIKO"

You may email me if interested and I'll send pics

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984