[TechAssist] Re: Need advice from engineering folks.

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 23:09:45 -0400

Yep ...those are called Cam-locks.   Really only needed for BIG amp
racks....100 amp per phase.

Our front end is only 10K watts , with another 4K on the monitors.  50A a
leg is good for me...for now! LOL

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd