[TechAssist] Re: Need VS-4544 schematic

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:21:22 -0800 (PST)

Tom
    The print does not give a value for R5A28 in the VS4544. It does give a
value of 39K for a VS 4545. The other side of that resistor goes to cathode of
D5A22. The anode of that diode goes to cathode of D5A21 anode to ground. That
diode may be shorted. I can copy this section and send it to you if you want.
Paul

Tri-County Tv <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jeff,
I have scoped the H.O.T collector and looks distorted , driver
transistor output is clean , If I keep turning the set on , R5A28 starts to
burn, with is off the ACL line from flyback pin# 8 . I am not sure of the
value of this resistor. It now measures about 65K. If pin 8 is the low side
of the internal HV diodes , then maybe I am dealing with a bad fly. I think
the burning of R5A28 should be clear clue as to where the problem is. I am
still working without a schematic.
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville