[TechAssist] Re: Need VS-4544 schematic

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:26:47 -0800

Base manual for VS-50202 is a VS-45501.
It covers models
VS-45501,45501a,45502,50501,50501a,50502.... it is a VZ4 chassis

Base Manual for VS-4544 is a VS-4543.
It covers models
VS-4543,4544,5043,5044........ it is a VZ3 chassis

Tritronics shows the Flyback for Model VS-4544 is a 334P246010......NLA
But it subs to a 334P246060(which was mine)....... $59.89(misc) in Stock.

Peggs