[TechAssist] Re: Need VS-4544 schematic

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:35:44 -0500

Peggs,
          I think my fly is bad also as my set acts exactly as yours did and
I'll bet these 2 models are similar. My fly # IS 334P24681 or 334P246B1
can't tell if that 8 is a B or an 8. Did your fly have the focus lead
sticking out from the side at an angle? I did check those small diodes and
other resistors and all are ok. My burned R5A28 has red at one end and
purple at the other end, so it is possible my resistor could be 2.4K as
yours was. I have not started searching for this fly, where did you get
yours?
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville