[TechAssist] Re: Need Sony WebTv plus..anyone have 1-4-sale?

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 00:34:40 -0500

Thanks Chaz..she said she was going crazy just from one day of no Internet
service, but she sounds like she doesn't want to put the money in.
So, any brand WebTV will work with the service she would have?

Jeff

mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111