[TechAssist] Re: Need P/A Rca # 209852 ...I Know its Nla ....Rca Focus assy Ctc169

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:11:50 -0800 (PST)

My sentiments exactly Jim.
  Paul
Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Then again this may not be a projo, it may be a dual focus direct view
and the part may be the focus block. How the hell are any of us supposed
to know when nothing but an obsolete part number is posted with no model
number, no description, no useful information at all, Gezzzzz!

The Old Master Technician
********************************
Since 1972 *
Jim Myers *