[TechAssist] Re: Need Nero Burning ROM 5.5 file [nero.hlp] which is NLA

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 06:41:06 -0500

I have an unused Nero 5.5 cd, don't need it at all, email me
privately with your address so I can send it to you by snail
mail  (I would have to install it to pick up the help file, and
I have a newer version installed, so I'd better do not)
I'll gladly send it to you
regards
Jorge

At 03:17 p.m. 21/05/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I lost a file in Nero Burning ROM 5.5 which is no longer available
>from Nero. I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail it to me.
>It may be important to zip it first.
>
>Thanks
>
>--
>Best regards,
>
>  Bil Green
>  PC 1000
>  Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
>  760-924-1000                          mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX