[TechAssist] Re: Need Mits flyback 334P24904, for model CS-40307

Golly Jim,
It just didn't sound very friendly to me .Anyway Electronica is the distrib and
I don't think they'll have it.Not sure tho.
Pete
Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to bring everyone up to date Steve wanted to sell me a $90.00 part
for $180.00, my reply to him was "no thanks". About a yesr ago he wanted
to sell me a PDF file for $10.00. I have never purchased anything from
him and have no intention of doing so.
Would anyone else here have the simple information that I asked for? All
I wanted was a distributor for HR Damien flybacks.
Thanks guys and everyone enjoy the long weekend.

********************************
Since 1972 *
Jim Myers *
Telrad Electronics *
Fort Wayne Indiana *
********************************

Technotronic Dimensions wrote:
> Translation:
>
> 'Do not respond unless you can provide a source who has the part at the same
> price the Mitsubishi Website offers it at.
> If you dont, I will thank you for your time, and at the same time insult you
> for trying to help.'
>
> I likely will be filing a formal complaint to the List owner with copies of
> your oxymoronic emails.
> Those who do not appreciate the help, play games , and take the privledge
> of being on these lists for granted- do not belong here ! When someone new
> needs help, these kind of things are what destroys all our hard work.....and
> thats why there are so little repair shops left these days. Dont blame China
> who is thousands of miles away....the problem is right here with ungrateful
> people who could make a difference if they really wanted to, but choose to
> contribute to the demise instead.!
>
> The next time I see this particular member asking for a part that I may be
> able to assist with , its just gonna give me a good laugh, and nothing
> more....because in my estimation, its got to be offered for Free, otherwise
> you never even get an acknowledgement. Not only with him, but there are a
> lot of others who you try to help, and your offer goes into a black hole,
> never to be found again. Sorry if I expected better treatment from fellow
> servicers. We are a rare and dying breed, but we dont need to be if we
> conduct ourselves with each other with more respect ! End of speech.
>
> Steve Hearns
> Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
> WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
> 1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
> E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".
Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

Peter Neal